Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lisa's Maternity Pics

I got to take my cousin Lisa's maternity pictures yesterday. A lot of the poses were similar to Sara's so I'm just going to post a couple of her with her cute girlie and her hubby. There is another one that I REALLY like, but I think it shows a little more skin than Lisa would appreciate me posting on-line.






I wish I looked even half as cute as Sara and Lisa pregnant! I was just a blob.

I think I've run out of pregnant friends for a while. My best friend Jaime is pregnant, but only 1/2 way, so it will still be a little while before we can do her maternity pictures. Anybody else wanna play? I will get to play with Lisa's baby next month though :)

9 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have a pregnant stomache, but it is pretty big so maybe we could just pretend : ).

    Or not!

    Do you think I can ever talk Gary into a baby?

    Great photo shoot! Like always : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. They are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. feel free to visit again.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Ragan! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ragan the only pictures on your entire blog I have been able to see lately are the ones at the top left column that change. I don't have that problem with other blogs. It is very strange to me. I can read the post though. There are no pictures with the posts for me to view though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang woman, look at you go! Your mom said I had to check out your latest stuff, she was right. You are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna play! (but I'm not pregnant) I'd turn back time and let you take prego pics for me but that doesn't work does it : ( Keep up the fun/great work super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did not look like a blob, that was me. So i'm not sure if you'll want to take a picture of a big blob in a couple months or not! great pictures though, hopefully I can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!