Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Soooo Quiet!

Tristen is still at Scout Camp and my parents took the three younger kids to the canyon to go camping for a couple of nights. This is the first time they've taken Camden (they wouldn't take him until he was potty trained). I can't believe how quiet the house is! I keep expecting one of the kids to come running in screaming. I ALWAYS have at least one kid home with me. But it's nice, and I plan to enjoy it and hopefully get some stuff done while they're gone. So far I've cleaned the kitchen and most of the dining room. The whole house should be sparkly clean by the time they get home :)

And just because a post without a picture is no fun, here's one of Camden that I took yesterday.




I've been studying up on post processing and really trying to understand what all of the controls in Photoshop do. I'm also loving my new camera! There's a level of clarity in some of my photos that I had never seen with my XTi......now, if I could just figure out how to get that in ALL of my photos!

4 comments:

  1. I envy you right now. But, I'm sure you'll be tired of the quiet before too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet time...what is that? I envy your parents being able to just be grandparents and do such things with thier grandchildren. I do love Coby and he is more my son than grandson, but it is a shame that he can't have the grandparents. Children need those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need photoshop lessons from you Ragan. I have terrible internet access today from a hotel so I can't see your picture. But you know what, I am sure that I love it : ) because I can't think of even one I haven't liked over the years : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture. Oh my goodness. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!