I thought it was fun to compare the pictures from today with the ones I took last year -- major color issues in some of them! And I can't believe how much the kids have grown, especially Camden and Tristen.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Dinosaur Museum
I took the kids to Vernal to visit the Dinosaur Museum, or rather the "Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum" again today. We went last summer while we were out here visiting and I went several times growing up, but they moved into a new building a couple of years ago. It was.....pretty much the same as last year! Not extremely exciting but at least it got us out of the house.
I thought it was fun to compare the pictures from today with the ones I took last year -- major color issues in some of them! And I can't believe how much the kids have grown, especially Camden and Tristen.
I thought it was fun to compare the pictures from today with the ones I took last year -- major color issues in some of them! And I can't believe how much the kids have grown, especially Camden and Tristen.
at
6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a pretty cool museum. Your children are truly growing quickly. I hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteI remember going there as a kid! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I can't believe that one year difference either. They grow so quickly. Sometimes it makes me want to cry!
ReplyDelete