Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jarek!!!

Jarek is 9 today! Where does the time go? I can't believe how big all of my kids are getting. We're waiting for Tim to get home so we can go to the indoor pool at the Rec Center in Vernal. I'm going to be brave and take my camera, so hopefully I'll have more pictures to post tonight.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jarek!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your watermark. That is so cool. I don't know if I ever saw it before. And I love your little 9 year old. How do they get so big so quick Ragan? I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They changed the way to leave a comment. Hope this goes thru this time.

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!