Thursday, October 1, 2009

My New Lens!!! $

Tamron 28-75mm 2.8.

I'm so excited! I ordered this lens last week and I've been waiting so impatiently for it to get here (even though it wasn't scheduled for delivery until today). There was another lens that I really REALLY wanted (the Canon 24-70mm 2.8L, the L is the important part) but it's over three times more expensive than this one and this one actually came out on top in several of the reviews I read, especially when price was considered. My only concern was that I've heard that there are a lot of "soft" copies of this lens where the focus isn't as sharp as it should be, but so far it looks good. This is one of the first shots I took with it:


The timing was great since I pulled Emme's second top tooth yesterday (they won't fall out on their own) and really wanted to get some good pictures of her toothless.

2 comments:

  1. awww she is so cute! I can't believe how old she looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Coby pulls his teeth out himself.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!