Saturday, December 26, 2009

2010 Calendar

For the past several years now I've made Emme's biological grandma a little scrapbook with pictures of Emme that I've taken from each month of that year. Last year I decided to make it into a calendar for the coming year. This year I stayed with the calendar theme, I found a template for a little flip calendar with the pictures on top and the months below. After I made Emme's grandma's book I went back and switched out some of the pictures for ones with the other kids and made 3 more books for my mom, my mother-in-law and us. My mom brought out her Bind-it-All to bind them together. Since you already know what months look like on a calendar, I only uploaded the tops. I think they turned out pretty cute.

The cover:



And the months:
























4 comments:

  1. They look great! Is it all digital, or do you have some digital/hybrid going on? What template did you use?
    Thanks for your cute card and photo card. I enjoyed receiving it. I need to be more on top of things next year, but I'm not making any promises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendar was completely digital....other than the fact that I had it printed then bound it. I also made birthday calendars that I designed myself for Tim's family and tied some ribons at the top of the binding...so I guess you could say they were hybrid ;) This template was by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendars are such a great idea...what grandma's heart would not melt over such a gift...I loved the card you sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I just love it so much. What a wonderful gift. I remember when you did that last year! Can you believe I have known you that long? I am so SO glad you are my blogging friend : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!