Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday and I am officially 29.... again. I decided to start counting backwards! Tim got me a PhatStrap for my camera (I picked it out). This is the outside fabric and it has a black minky lining:



He also got me a back-up battery (which isn't here yet), and a bag of Hershey Kisses that say "I Love You" on the little tags, and he took me out to Hollow Moon for prime rib. It's a good thing we went too because they have the best prime rib in town and they're closing next week :( My parents sent me a card with four gift cards inside to buy clothes with (thanks Mom and Dad!). And I got another card today from someone in Salt Lake.... but they didn't sign it, or even include a return address. A secret admirer perhaps? ;) My cousin Christine took me out to lunch and I got lots of birthday wishes on Facebook.

I decided to try to take a self-portrait for my 365 project today. It wasn't easy! I liked my expression best in this one but I'm still not crazy about it. I think this is the first time I've ever posted a picture of just myself on my blog.

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE! Sounds like you got spoiled! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! So, this is so funny, but last night at 11 I was like, I have to go say hi to Regan on her blog. And Gary was like, WHAT? And I was like, for some reason I have been thinking of her all day. I must go. And he said I was being silly and I could say hi tomorrow so as soon as I got home from work I dash over and here it was your BIRTHDAY yesterday. No wonder I was thinking of you... : )

    Happy Birthday sweet friend. Happy, Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I always thought you reverse the numbers when you get to a certain age, but that would actually make you much older. 92 in fact. or more because you said you going backwards. I really miss being able to see your pictures on your blog. I think it is strange I can't, other than the ones at the top of the kids. Hope the home building is moving along quickly, and correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your haircut is cute. So grown up. You almost look '29'. he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :) 29 (even again) looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! My daughter-in-law is part of this photo challenge thing???? It's called
    www.photohuntchallenges.com You take different photos each month and then the lady in charge chooses the best, according to her, and posts them on her site. I thought it might be fun for you with your goal of taking a pic every day. If you go to her site, my daughter-in-law is "Mal" you can see her photos there. Honestly, I don't think the others are very good, you be an asset to this womans blog I am sure. Have fun...Arlene Bilbao

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're my friend!!!!! What would life have been without eachother??? I like the picture... you have always been beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!