Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Just wanted to wish everybody a very Happy New Year! We didn't do much last night -- our neighbor invited us over but Camden had a fever so we ended up staying home. We played games with the kids then watched the ball drop in Time Square... although, I didn't actually see the ball drop??? Camden still has a fever, so we haven't done much today either. Luckily he doesn't get really grumpy when he's sick, just mellow. I got his V-Smile working again and he played video games. I snapped this shot while he was focusing on one of his games:

I'm starting a "Project 365" blog this year. The idea is to take a picture and post it EVERY day. I think it will be a really good challenge for me. I'm not sure if I'll actually post EVERY day, but I do plan to at least take a picture every day and post it when I have time. Anyway, feel free to drop in and check out my pictures once in a while (only the Happy New Year picture from above is there so far):

Captured by Ragan 365

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you guys too! Sounds like a laid back evening like ours. I love that idea of the picture every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Another WONDERFUL blog that I will have to follow and love... : ). I was thinking about it but then I realized that I actually do almost always post a picture at least 5 days a week! And I can not possibly start a new blog or I would go CrAzY! I am not as cool as you : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!