This past week was extremely busy!!! I might post more about it later, but for now I'll just post about the "highlight" (insert sarcasm) of our week since Nana keeps asking for pictures. Tuesday morning Emme came out of her room for breakfast as usual -- except that her hair had been CHOPPED in random places. Oh yes, she did! I could have killed her. But don't worry, she's still alive. I thought we had made it past the age that little girls cut their own hair and we were safe. NOPE! I grabbed the scissors (not the child paper scissors she had used -- real scissors) and evened it out as well as I could to send her off to school. At that point she was quite mad AT ME for cutting her hair! I played around with it again that night, but even though I'm the only one who has ever trimmed her hair, I really have no idea how to do a shorter hair cut. So I called my neighbor on Friday who cuts my friend and her girls' hair and luckily she was willing to do what she could to fix Emme's hair. Of course, she couldn't do anything about the 1/2" Emme left in a section of the very front, but I'm actually kind of liking it short and think we might just keep it this way.
This was taken the day before Valentine's:
And these are form this morning:
Oh no! I thought you would have been out of that stage too.
ReplyDeleteAshlyn did that butch thing in the front of her head - she wanted bangs. We spent months growing it out then she didn't like the grow out so she cut them again and of course more the second time! Why do they do these things?! At least it looks like you could fix hers. She looks cute.
So cute short though!!!! But it is frustrating having them walk out and you wonder why their hair looks so weird!!! ha ha But Still soooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. I didn't think I could like it more than I did, but I do. She rocks that cut. Wow.
ReplyDelete