Monday, March 15, 2010

The Rest of Our Week

Okay, I have a minute to fill you in on the rest of last week ;)

Our trusses were delivered on Monday and they set them on Tuesday. This picture is already outdated though as they've now put on a lot of the roof as well. Hopefully I can get over there later today to take more pictures.


They dug out our septic system last week too. There are huge trenches and tubes all over our backyard right now.

Emme cut her hair on Tuesday and I had a photo shoot in Bluebell (about 15 miles from here) that day, and another one on the other side of Altamont (about 25 miles from here) on Wednesday. I've also agreed to shoot Tabiona's prom pictures in a couple of weeks (YIKES!) so I had a good excuse to order an Alien Bee (studio light) and giant softbox (diffuser). They got here on Thursday. This was a very quick shot I took of Camden with my new equipment -- see those nice square lights in his eyes? I paid big bucks for them!


Thursday was also our Relief Society Birthday Party, which I was in charge of and have been planning for the past two months. We didn't have as big of a turnout as we would have liked but it went well. I had some really great helpers (THANK YOU!). I'm so glad it's over though. Our next big activity is in June and it's going to be on service.

Friday I had a PTO meeting and attempted to catch up on some much needed housework including 11 (yes ELEVEN!) loads of laundry!!! And not because I had let it pile up -- I had to wash all of Emme's bedding because she had managed to get hair all over it, and all of the tablecloths from the Relief Society Birthday Party, as well as our regular laundry.

Saturday we had a nice little visit with Emme's biological grandma, aunt and cousins. We met them for lunch at McDonald's in Vernal so the kids could play, then went to the Dinosaur Museum. Emme had a good time with her cousin Maddy who is the same age as her. I found out that Maddy has had braces to correct her bite for 8 months now, so I guess I better get Emme in to the orthodontist.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you that your photography business is starting to take off. I still need to schedule a time to have our family pictures taken. Maybe next time we are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading all this amazes me. How do you do everything. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!