Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Roof, Septic, and Smile

They finished putting the roof on yesterday and the shingles are supposed to be installed on Friday. They also finished digging the septic system and it's now covered over. The guy that's digging the well got started today too.



I got this shot of Camden tonight playing around with my new toys. It's SO hard to get a real smile out of him, so I'm LOVING this shot. There are more on my Photo Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ragan! I just miss you and your family. I got a good chuckle though at the title of your post... I mean really, how many people can put "Septic" and "Smile" in the same sentence!? The house looks awesome!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so wonderful! I love that smile. And I love to see how your house is coming along. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!