Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Timmy!


My Timmy turned 36 yesterday. I would say that he's OLD, but we already know that ;) We didn't do anything great for his birthday, I planned to make his favorite French dish -- Steak au Poivre (steak with peppercorn sauce), but the liquor store is closed on Mondays in this town so I couldn't get Cognac. So, we ended up having grilled steaks with mushrooms instead. And it might be kind of weird that he has a PINK birthday cake, but he requested a chocolate cake with cherry frosting. He got a couple of games for his birthday -- one of them is "Killer Bunnies," which you can see on the table around his cake.

You know how people always say that they love their spouse more the longer they are with them? I didn't think that was possible when I married Tim, but I'm finding out that it is. It's a different kind of love -- more of a really great friendship (with benefits!). We understand each other more and are more comfortable together. We don't have a perfect relationship, but it's pretty darn good. I love you Babe!

I put together this slideshow for his birthday two years ago and thought it would be fun to post again.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tim! I did like the pink cake and the cute pictures of you growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love him so much : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!