
And they've been busy, busy inside roughing out the plumbing, hvac, and electricity. The generals have been framing the basement and the last of the odds and ends. They built this shelf for my new front loader washer and dryer (that have been sitting in the shed since before Christmas) to sit on so we didn't have to buy the stands. It will be tiled around to match the floor.

This is our fireplace/entertainment center that Tim thinks he's going to put a flat screen TV in. It's quite a bit bigger than I had pictured it.

This is the 7ft wall that runs between the front room and one side of the stairs. The ceiling is vaulted above it and it will have a plant shelf on top.

They're also still drilling the well (I took this picture the end of last week).

After seeing the house we walked down to my uncle's property to see my dad's pygmy goats (we sent them down there after my parents left town last fall because they kept jumping the fence my dad had them in up here). At first we couldn't find them but we did find another baby goat;

And a cute baby llama;

As well as a mama llama who did not think we were so cute, and watched us closely to make sure we didn't get too close to her baby;

We headed back toward home and ran into my uncle on the way who explained where my dad's goats were, so we went back and found them. I didn't dare take Camden inside the pen they were in because there was a billy in with them and I wasn't sure how friendly he was, so the pictures are through the fence.


On the way back Camden was sweet enough to pose for me:

And so was a duck:


The house looks like it's really coming along. I wish you were still here so I could get better pictures of Gage, you have such awesome stuff! Yes, I made the hat and cocoon in the pictures that I took. They turned out alright. It was my first try at something other than a flat blanket. Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you.
ReplyDeleteWow the house is really moving along! Looks great! I love reasding your posts for the pictures and updates :) but I stayed a little longer to listen to my wedding song tonight :) lol.
ReplyDeleteI love the house progress. Not as much as you I am sure Ragan : ). I love your posers! Camden, the duck, and the Mama Llama! I am going to say Mama Llama as much as possible today. It just sounds so great: )
ReplyDelete