Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's starting to look like a house!

And I'm getting a little excited :)

They cut out Emme's bedroom window and the arch in the garage door, then installed all of the windows last week:


They did the insulation on Thursday and the drywall guys showed up Friday morning to get started. They had the doors boarded up over the weekend so we had to sneak in through a window. They had a huge mess, but it was much cleaner today.



Our gas fireplace got here at some point.


They framed in under the stairs too. I had been hoping to have a barrel arch into my studio, but there wasn't enough room, so I decided to go back to having it be a little play area for the kids.


I stopped by earlier tonight and they were just finishing hanging the sheet rock, which really changed the look of things, so I guess I need to take more pictures tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. It looks so fantastic! I am super excited for you Ragan! I can't even stand it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I wish we could come visit! It would be great to see everyone ;) Plus we do need a family picture BAD!!! Hoping to at least get some studio ones taken..but would much rather you take them! You guys could come visit us!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to assume that no posts mean that things are going CRAZY good : ) Hope you are all well friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I can't wait till we get to that phase in life. :o) Super fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!