Meanwhile, I've started to get busier with my photography. I shot Tabiona's Junior Prom the beginning of the month, then went back the next Friday to shoot FIVE child/family sessions. Jaime convinced me to start a Facebook Fan Page and so far I have 171 fans in four days, which I don't think is too bad -- although, I wouldn't really know since I haven't done much with Facebook up to this point. I've put blog design on hold indefinitely so I can edit all of these sessions and get moved into our house in a few weeks. I'm still trying to figure out pricing and how I want my photography business to run though.

As for the house, it's moving along nicely! They finished the drywall then textured the walls this week. They also started laying tile and most of our doors are hung and trimmed now. The company that's doing our cabinets has started on them. We need to tell the appliance store to go ahead and order our appliances. I'm supposed to be picking paint colors, which if you know me, you won't be surprised I'm stressed about (I painted the living room in our house in Vegas FOUR times the first year we lived there). The contractors are still aiming for the first week in May -- I'm skeptical, but keeping my fingers crossed!
Drywall:



With Texture:



Tile:


And if you've made it this far, one more cause I can't resist.

OH MY GOSH! I love that picture! You are so funny :). But you know what, it is the dessert, so who cares : ).
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you for how outstanding you are doing in your business. I have always known you were a super star : )
I am going to be your fan at once!
Wow, you are a busy woman. I remember Shannon telling me about you and paint..Ha,ha. Too funny. Love the last pic. Little boys!! So excited for you and your house, almost there!
ReplyDeleteLOL Love the last pic! Your house is coming along pretty quick! Looks like it is going to be really nice!
ReplyDeleteHooray for your house! It looks awesome. And I have to say, I'm jealous about the last picture...this is the beauty of being a boy, in the desert, with a need to pee. When you have FOUR girls, who are afraid of anything that may move in nature, this is not as easy a feat.
ReplyDelete