Okay, I'll stop! Just had to get that out. I posted these pictures on Facebook a few days ago but want to keep my blog updated too. So, sorry if you've already seen them. I'll try to take more later today.
The gray coat just before they put the stucco on:

Stucco:

The patio. Tim did all of the soffit and fascia last week:

The front with stucco and a driveway:

My kitchen with range hood. This is my favorite part:

Kitchen faucet. I had picked another one that I LOVED, it was a similar style but it didn't work with our sink :( I do like this one too though.

Dining room chandelier:

Living room fan. Same one is in the front room:

Balusters. FINALLY! Our cabinet guys never did get the ones we had originally picked out and ended up having to order them from a different company. I do really like them though.

Entry:

Front door knob. I picked this out and LOVE it.... I especially like that you have to swing the cover to get to the key hole... not that we'll ever actually come in that way.

The fan in Emme's room. I thought she'd be SO excited that I got such a cute fan for her room, but instead she was upset that I didn't get one with butterflies!

Bathroom faucet. How fun are these???

Tim's shower head. The kids bathroom is the same:

My shower head:

That's it for now! I should be packing.

So, so, so, SO excited for you Regan! It is GORGEOUS! Do you still love me even though I spell your name wrong ALL the time? : )
ReplyDelete